This is a FREE service.
I believe that the world doesn’t exchange for services half as much as it should and I like to support any type of money-free living. So, I love your home and your pets for free, and I don’t pay rent or bills or pet costs. It’s that simple. There are no contracts, no agency middle man and there are no fees; only mutual respect, trust and honesty.
This link will take you to my online calendar that is continually updated. You’re looking for the green ‘AVAILABLE’ dates, but be quick as I’m already booking into 2016 and regular clients book throughout the year.
Please note that I usually only consider house sitting terms of five-six weeks or longer. If you have a shorter requirement, you are more than welcome to contact me. I am often left with gaps to fill, so it just might suit.
Here’s what the service includes:
- Live-in house sitting and pet minding by mature, trustworthy, non-smoking professional.
- Pet care including walking, washing, giving medicines and ensuring their normal routine is maintained as much as possible.
- Pet therapies (check out the awesomeness they receive on the separate pet healing page). I’ve worked with many pets I’ve cared for to help with things like anxiety, timidness, trust, bullying between pets, injuries and other issues.
- Maintenance of lawns and gardens.
- Maintenance of pools, spas and other home equipment, including external contractor liaison for maintenance services.
- Client contact during term if reassurance is required; email, phone, skype, Facebook.
- Confidence that your home, pets and treasured possessions are being looked after and cared for with respect.
Every client and their pets have different needs and the finer details are worked through once I identify if I am available for the period you require and the location and duration is suitable. After an initial telephone discussion or email, I will then arrange a personal meeting with you at your home to meet you and your pets and run through the details.
Here is what I’ll need from you:
I’m a pretty simple creature and don’t require much. What I do need is only temporary and is of little inconvenience to the client to arrange.
- Access/password to your WIFI so that I have free WIFI internet on my own personal laptop while at the house.
- Fridge/freezer/cupboard space for food stuffs – It is mainly fridge space that is required as I eat mainly fresh.
- Wardrobe space for clothes – hanging space is the most critical but this is only required for house sits longer than 4 weeks.
- Some spare space (either study, 3rd bedroom, garage, shed) for the few boxes of possessions I carry with me.
- Free, secure/safe parking space for my car.
- Usual use of things like iron, TV, cleaning equipment etc.
At the point I meet with you and agree I can provide the service, there is a longer list of considerations (not requirements) that we will discuss in more detail to make sure everything runs smoothly and I know everything I need to know about your darling pets.
I have current Police Clearance & Working With Children Certificate. These are available to see upon request.
Please visit my ‘testimonials’ page for references from just a few of my previous clients and the gallery to see some of the adorable pets I’ve come to love and care for regularly.